Master in Management - Double Degrees
Master in Management - Double Degrees
As a world business school, HEC Paris educates tomorrow’s global business leaders, who will evolve in an increasingly global environment, and will have to prove their strong intercultural skills, flexibility and ability to think beyond a single function or discipline.
This belief has lead HEC Paris to develop not only an international education and faculty with the best students and professors from all over the world but also numerous double degree programs with the most prominent universities. These partnerships represent the ultimate level of cooperation among academic institutions. Our exclusive partner universities range from key European players to major partners on all continents.
The programs created with other international business schools can provide HEC students with strong global management skills and foster their open-mindedness. HEC students involved in these programs gain an advanced capacity to handle complex issues and to implement solutions on a global scale.
These Double Degree partnerships can also be fantastic opportunities to enrich students’ curriculum with sharp knowledge in major disciplines such as law or public affairs, in order to acquire a multifaceted profile very popular among recruiters.
Additionally, following a double degree program between HEC Paris and a foreign school or university enhances networking opportunities, by giving access to two powerful and global alumni networks; a great added value on their résumé for students striving to pursue an international career.
Furthermore, students have the opportunity to go on a study trip during their specialization year (M2). The study trip is a highly prominent point in the HEC Paris university curriculum. A journey of both professional and personal discovery, it has a crucial role for the future careers of the graduates.
- Brazil: Fundação Getulio Vargas, São Paulo (Professional Master in International Management)
- China: Tsinghua University, Beijing (SEM Master)
- Germany: Technische Universität München, München (Master in Management and Technology)
- India: The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (Post Graduate Program in Management)
- Italy: Università Bocconi, Milan (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Japan: Keio Business School (MBA taught in Japanese) and Keio University, Tokyo (Master in Economics)
- Russia: GSOM, St Petersburg (Master in Management)
- Spain: ESADE, Barcelona (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Switzerland: Universität St. Gallen (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Singapore: National University of Singapore NUS Business School (Master of Science in Management)
- USA: MIT - Sloan School of Management, Cambridge (Master of Business Analytics and Master of Finance)
- USA: Yale : M2M HEC - Yale
- USA: UC-Berkeley - Haas Business School (Master in Financial Engineering)
(All programs are taught in English unless specified)
- Germany: The MPA double degree in Public Policy HEC Paris / Freie Universität Berlin (taught in German)
- Russia: The MPA double degree in International Relations HEC Paris / MGIMO (taught in English)
- USA: The MPA double degree in Public Policy HEC Paris / Georgetown University
- USA: Master of Arts in Global Studies HEC Paris - Berkeley Graduate School
- USA: Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy HEC Paris / Tufts University - The Fletcher School
These three options award our graduates with the HEC Master in Management & Public Affairs degree.
The CEMS Master in International Management degree is delivered jointly with the HEC Master in Management - Grande Ecole Degree. This degree is acknowledged as being a strong asset for an international career in Management.
During their M2 year, students spend one semester at HEC and one semester at one of the partner schools. They get to tackle various managerial problems which affect business on a global scale and are encouraged to adopt an analytical and critical attitude in lectures, seminars and project work.