Global Entrepreneurship Week
From November 8 to 14, 2021, the "Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center" of HEC Paris will join the Global Entrepreneurship week, the movement that celebrates entrepreneurs and business creation. Find here the full program.
For the first time, HEC Paris is joining Global Entrepreneurship Week, the movement that celebrates entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship! Supported by the Kauffman Foundation, this is an international initiative that brings together more than 170 countries around entrepreneurship.
For one week, from November 8 to 14, 2021, thousands of events and activities are organized around the world to inspire millions of people to engage in entrepreneurial activity, while connecting them to potential collaborators, mentors and investors.
The objectives of this Global Entrepreneurship Week are:
Inspire, Connect, Coach and Engage.
If you are driven by the desire to shake up the status quo, to transform things through entrepreneurship and innovation, to play an active role in the world's future, you'll find it here!
We support entrepreneurs from all walks of life and help them grow with that extra bit of ambition, efficiency and impact!
On Monday, learn how to measure the impact of your project during the masterclass proposed by the Accélérateur ESS!
On Tuesday, discover the most promising innovative projects and meet their founders at the HEC Challenge+ Forum.
On Wednesday, what if we revisited the codes of entrepreneurship by and with women?
Finally, on Friday, let's discover together the uniqueness of entrepreneurship in Africa!
Take full advantage of this week of events and join this great community of entrepreneurs!
To stay connected and continue to benefit from our program of events? Subscribe to our newsletter!
Day 1 - Monday, Nov. 8 - Impact Entrepreneurship
11:30am - Masterclass: "Measuring the impact of your project: internalize or outsource the process?" by L'Accélérateur ESS - online - in French
Day 2 - Tuesday, Nov. 9 - Tech Entrepreneurship
1pm-7pm - HEC Challenge+ Forum - Discover the most promising innovative projects and meet their founders - on campus - in French.
6-7pm - Entrepreneurship Chat With Tarek Müller, co-founder & Co-CEO of About you, organized by the MBA Entrepreneurship Club and the Luxury & Retail Club - online - in English
Day 3 - Wednesday, Nov 10 - Female Entrepreneurship
Round Table - "The codes of entrepreneurship reviewed by and with women" - HEC Alumni & online - in French - with:
- Julie Tixier, Lecturer at the University of Paris Est Marne-la-Vallée
- Jérôme Delmas, CEO at Swen Capital Partners
- Justine Ba, Founder of Roomba ;
- HEC Stand Up female entrepreneurs: Audrey Lebela and Flavie Dongue.
- Day 4 - Thursday, Nov 11 - Holidays
Day 5 - Friday, Nov 12 - Entrepreneurship in Africa
Round Table - "Entrepreneurship in Africa: What Makes The Continent Unique" - moderated by Daniel Brown, for Africa Days - online & on site (HEC Records in Paris) - in English
- Pacôme Ezan, co-director Financial Control Structured Finance at Crédit Agricole, "Angel investor”, founder of Afrisquare Invest
- Graziella Kiragu, student, Master's degree in Business Administration and Management
- Prof. Albert Mensah, Assistant Professor of Accounting and Management Control at HEC Paris, also CEO of Codabot Ghana
- Ginika Okafor-obamuroh, HEC Paris MBA candidate, founder Yili Footwear
- Steven Bedi, Founder & CEO at PANELYS, President of Ci20
- Yaya Koné, Co-founder & CEO at COLIBA, RCI.
Day 6 - Saturday, Nov. 13 - HEC Mercures application opening