To meet the challenges of a rapidly changing and increasingly complex world, developing more agile ways of collaborating to create value is crucial. This program has been specifically designed for managers and leaders who wish to master the three key forms of intelligence: strategic and forward-thinking intelligence, collective and systemic intelligence, and emotional and situational intelligence, in order to become the leaders of change and the transformation of organizations.
Leadership et Changement is all about managing diversity and putting teams and individuals at the center of the "reactor" in order to co-construct efficient, innovative and sustainable organizations that meet the new demands of sustainability (environmental, societal and governance).
The program is aimed at:
Leaders and managers who have to lead change and the transformation organizations in order to create value.
* Net price, HEC Paris is not subject to VAT. Prices, dates, faculty, and program content are subject to change.
- Megatrends, new business models and new managerial challenges
- Forward planning tools and the scenario methodology
- Taking action to "decarbonize" value chains
- The mapping and logic of stakeholders
- The repertoire of different change strategies and their relevance in the face of increasing complexity
- Sociological and psychosociological diagnostic grids for the co-construction of change
- Creativity and design thinking tools for innovation and managerial renewal: product innovations, processes, customer experience, etc.
- New impact and reporting measures: economic, ecological, social, and extra financial reporting
- Leadership grids and their relevance in managing the transition to sustainability
- New emotional and political skills to work in networks and multidisciplinary coalitions
- The art of convincing stakeholders
- New governance models and purposeful, agile, and shared leadership, ambidexterity, and resilience...
Participative and interactive learning methods that feature:
- Conceptual input, theoretical knowledge, research results and their practical application
- Self-awareness and creativity exercises, business cases, simulations, feedback, co-development workshops, company visits and conferences
- Appropriation of methodologies to apply what you have learned
- A research project on change and transformation in your company
Download the brochure
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights
Are you interested?
Tell us a little more about yourself
Do you feel that this program could be made for you? In order to get feedback from our admissions teams regarding your suitability for the program, please do not hesitate to fill in our short online form below.
This program is accessible for people with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any specific requirements or to obtain the Public Accessibility Register.