Build your brand on campus
Social networks have changed how students look for internships and jobs. Your employer brand has become a strategic issue, as it now plays a key role in your ability to recruit the talent and skills you need. It is an important challenge to which we pay special attention.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
The Partnerships & Careers team is here to provide you with guidance and advice on how best to approach our students and participants in a highly competitive environment, we:
Act as a bridge between your company and the HEC Paris student body.
Rely on developing our understanding of your business, its values and strategic goals, to draw up an action plan for the academic year. Working in partnership with you, we will customize this plan in conjunction with our teaching staff and based on exclusive meetings between your company and our students and participants.
HOW CAN A PARTNERSHIP HELP YOU?
A partnership with us is designed to help you strengthen your employer brand and facilitate recruitment of future talent from among our students and participants:
- Showcase your internship and job offers on our dedicated digital platforms
- Increase your market focus: our team is in ongoing contact with students and participants from around the world (including recent and more experienced graduates) and, therefore, has unique insights into their expectations.
With or without a formal partnership, you and your company can take part in activities organized by Careers on an ad hoc basis: career fairs, business projects, and presentations.
HOW CAN YOU ENGAGE WITH OUR TALENT?
Here are a few examples of events that we can organise with you as part of a partnership:
- Guest appearances by CEOs and the top managers in your organization
- Speakers at our conferences
- Company presentations
- Career workshops with HR and operational teams
- Teaching sessions
- Case studies
- Privileged access to HEC Alumni for your recruitment
- Mension in HEC Paris and HEC Alumni publications
- Business projects with our students as part of their studies
- Participation in our recruitment fairs at preferential rates
- Actions to promote equal opportunities
- Creation of excellence scholarships
There is no limit to what we can do together to showcase the qualities that make your organisation unique!