MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
Master in Management
As Global Head of Cross Asset Research at Société Générale, Global Co-Head of the Equity Chain and a Member of SG’s Global Capital Markets Executive Committee, Patrick Legland manages teams all over the world. Patrick was previously Managing Director at UBS. He has lived and worked in Hong Kong, London and Paris.
- To provide real world expertise on Merger & Acquisition cross border best practices
- A practical approach: how to originate, negotiate and execute profitable deals.
- The keys to being successful and adding value in the deal making industry.
- Advice on job opportunities and challenges in Corporate & Investment Banking.
- Merger & Acquisition: Key M&A transaction drivers. Negotiation practices, Value creation (Synergies vs. Premium).
- Equity Capital Markets refinancing techniques, Start-up valuation & acquisition
- Deal Structuring: M&A deal structuring, Entity Acquisition versus Asset buying, M&A transaction communication
- Earn-out techniques, Management incentives, Capital Market M&A deal structuring.