Welcome to the Open Day!
Thanks for joining us. From individual programs and student life to accommodation, financing, and even tips to get your application accepted, there's so much content here for you to explore to find out more about our programs.
You might not be able to visit our beautiful campus yet, but you can use our virtual tour to get a feel for what it's like to be at HEC Paris.
Take a look at our "Program of the Day" below, and don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have.
Program of the Day
Hear all about your chosen programs from the academic directors, current students and our recruitment team. To access the presentation directly simply click on the 11am or 2pm time slots.
MASTER IN MANAGEMENT PRESENTATION
SPECIALIZED MASTERS & MSC PRESENTATIONS
- MS/MSc Médias, Art et Création (presented in French) - 11:00am
- MSc Data Science for Business X-HEC - 11:00am & 2:00pm
- MSc Marketing - 11:00am & 2:00pm
- MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation - 11:00am & 2:00pm
- MS LLM Droit et Management International (presented in French) - 11:00am
- MSc X-HEC Entrepreneurs - 11:00am & 2:00pm
- MSc Managerial and Financial Economics - 11:00am & 2:00pm
- MSc International Finance - 11:00am & 2:00pm
- MSc Strategic Management - 11:00am & 2:00pm
- MSc Accounting & Financial Management. 11:00am & 2:00pm
- PhD program presentation on the Doctoral Program for applicants holding a Master’s-level degree of any disciplines. 11:30am
10:00AM-12:30PM & 01:30PM-4:00PM: LIVE CHAT WITH CURRENT STUDENTS Join the chat here
12:30PM - CAMPUS LIFE INFORMATION SESSION
What our students think
Discover the HEC Paris Summer School
The HEC Paris Summer School offers diverse, intensive one to two-week programs for young professionals and students who wish to develop their interpersonal skills or refine their expertise in cutting-edge domains.
The HEC campus provides a wide range of accommodation facilities, which give students full access to the HEC experience.
HEC Paris considers community life one of the cornerstones of the education it provides. It develops a sense of responsibility, audacity, and an enterprising mind. Becoming a member of one or more clubs or associations is the best way to meet friends and partner company representatives, share ideas...