Xiaoyu Xu is a PhD candidate in Accounting and Management control. Her research applies qualitative measures to investigate Professional service firms, with special focus on the socialisation of professionals, the practices applied and the roles of both the professional associations and the State. She is currently working on projects on Chinese accounting profession.
Before joining HEC Paris. Xiaoyu received her Msc in Banking, Regulation and Financial Stability from University of Bristol and her Bsc in Management from Beijing Foreign Studies University.
- Organizational practices of professional service firms
- Professional identities and identity scripts
- Institutional logics perspective
Academic Responsibilities at HEC
- 2019- Ph.D. Student, Accounting and Management Control HEC Paris
- 2019- Member, GREGHEC (CNRS) HEC Paris