HEC International Society is one of the largest student run societies on campus with around 50 elected members each year. The society gathers regularly to encourage integration between international students and provides various events and entertainment for a lively HEC experience.
* International Society creates a fun, lively atmosphere for students of all kinds of nationalities to integrate and share their HEC experience.
* A society where students can learn more about both the French and numerous other cultures through trips, parties, events and more.
* During both the September and January admissions, the International Society team is in contact with the arriving international students to guide them and often make trips to the airport to meet them and help with the journey to campus.
* Regular trips to various cities and beautiful spots in France- an opportunity to soak up French culture and heritage.
* Regular parties and social evenings on campus and in Paris.
* Welcoming international students at the beginning of each semester (September and January).
Why join this society? :
* Share your experience in France and on campus at HEC with a diverse group of people.
* Make the most of your time at HEC by visiting a wide variety of locations and attractions with the International Society.
* The International Society is the perfect place to meet internationals who are eager to learn more about each other’s cultures and languages.
* Improve a variety of skills by becoming a committee member and taking on tasks such as organization and communications.
* Help incoming international students to settle into HEC Paris and make the most of their experience.
* HEC International Society has around 25 members each year, as well as many members who are on a gap year and rejoin on their return.
* The society is made up of students from a wide variety of countries, making it one of the most diverse societies on campus.
* The society hopes to further increase the range of nationalities and encourage all international students, whether full-time or exchange students, to sign up.
The Society’s History:
The society was founded in 2007 by a group of international Grande École students who wished to see HEC Paris become a global school. In a few years IS has grown from a small venture to one of the largest student societies on campus in terms of active members and number of events organized.