Future 40 : Station F has chosen its most promising startups for 2022
Last Thursday, November 18th, Station F showcased the 40 startups of the third batch of its Future 40. This index highlights the most promising projects, that are still in the seed stage. Out of those 40, close to a quarter of them are currently enrolled in an HEC Paris - Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center program!
This selection brings together "the most promising startups" among the 1,000 hosted on the Paris campus. The selection was based on criteria such as growth, traction, initial commercial or technical successes, and plans for the coming months. This year, the start-ups come from 13 of the 30 support programs present at Station F - including HEC, 42, Founders Program, Entrepreneur First, EDHEC and TF1.
Out of those 40, close to a quarter of them are currently enrolled in an HEC Paris - Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center program!
Congratulations to our Incubateur HEC Paris startups:
- Rodolphe Denieau, Thomas Guyot, Patrick Nollet, from Traace
- Arthur Rocle and Thomas Gounot from Campsider
- Joseph Choueifaty and Antoine Bénéteau from Goodvest
- Thomas Dauphin, Vianney Goater and Victor Fritz from Deskare
- Benoît-Marie Flach and Marouann Cheikh from Ksaar
- Baptiste Gamblin, Grégoire Galichon and Aubry d'Andoque de Sériège Pimster
- Lucas Di Franco from OneFlash
- Amicie Monclar and Vincent Farret d'Astiès from Zephalto
And congratulation to the Creative Destruction Lab startup:
- Fabien Koutchekian and Dali Rashid, PhD. from GenoMines