High Impact Communication
High Impact Communication
Online, the High Impact Communication Program prepares students to exchange and communicate successfully both in person and remotely with confidence.
Fall Session: October 25 - 29, 2021
In today’s ever-changing world, communication and connection remain key to success. This interactive, online program delivers strategies for students to clearly and effectively communicate in professional, academic and personal settings. Furthermore, this program empowers students with essential tools and techniques to contribute, exchange, and communicate in person and remotely with confidence.
Upon successful completion, participants will earn an HEC Paris Certificate.
Students will deepen their understanding and develop their abilities to:
- Present to audiences with ease in person and virtually
- Communicate in challenging scenarios and use strategies to diffuse conflict
- Appreciate the importance of active listening and non-verbal communication
- Conduct professional conversations remotely
- Enhance messages with positive persuasion techniques
- Manage question and answer sessions with confidence
The High Impact Communication Program is an intensive one-week module that occurs from 2 pm - 6 pm CEST, Monday to Friday. Live, virtual courses will be held via an online platform.
Students from different time zones are welcome to attend if the commitment to attending the program in its entirety is ensured. Attendance and participation in all sessions are required to earn the Program Certificate.
- Experience learning with HEC Paris, a world-leading business school
- Expand your network through peer connections
- Enhance and learn life skills that are applicable immediately
15 to 18-year-old students who are proficient in English, and motivated to participate in an intensive online program.
The program will welcome both native and proficient non-native English speakers. Demonstration of proficiency in English is required for attendance.
Imagine a childhood without ice cream, buttery popcorn, or cookie dough. Forced by a debilitating milk allergy to find creative alternatives to “everything dairy”, Judith Camarcat (HEC Paris, MiM 2018)...
For the tenth time in eleven years, the HEC Paris Master in International Finance has secured the #1 spot according to the 2021 edition of the Financial Times ranking.
His story I am Pierre-Marie Fúsž and I am studying business law and management at HEC Paris and Panthéon-Sorbonne University. Hard work is the cornerstone of my life path and I recognize myself in the...
A fashion and tennis fan, discover Master in Management student Nerea Salguero Garcia's journey to HEC Paris.