The application occurs online : Click here to create your application.
All applications should be prepared by the student with the agreement of the parent/ legal guardian.
- Short essay questions;
- Academic transcript;
- Justification of English fluency;
- 30€ application fee payable online.
- Personal statement if applying for a merit-based scholarship*
Upon admission, a series of documents will be required before program commencement.
These include, but are not limited to, the following: parental authorization, medical form, proof of necessary insurance.
*A limited number of merit-based scholarships in the amount of 200€ will be awarded.
The HEC Paris Summer School is open to young professionals, as well as students at the undergraduate or graduate level. You do not need to be a student at the time of the program in order to apply.
Applications are welcome as of January 5, 2021. Qualified candidates will be offered admissions on a rolling basis until the programs are filled.
To apply for a seat in up to three of our summer programs, please submit your application online with all supporting documentation.
We encourage you to apply early as programs will remain open on a space-available basis.
- All official academic transcripts obtained
- Résumé (CV)
- Personal statement (if applying for merit-based scholarship)
- Online application including short-essay questions
- Non-refundable application fee of €50 per application. (1)(2)
- For all non-native English speakers: English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge) or evidence (e.g., transcript) of coursework completed in the English language
- In certain cases, the Admissions team can also grant a phone/Skype interview to evaluate English language proficiency.
(1) Payment of the 50€ fee per application occurs by credit card at the time of the online application.
(2) Students from partner schools benefit from an application fee waiver.
Qualified applicants will fill programs on a first-come first-save basis.
Upon receiving an offer of admissions, you will have approximately 2 weeks to confirm your application and make your program payment. In the case of a late application, a shorter time period may apply.