HEC Paris, a key player in Inclusive Social Entrepreneurship
HEC Paris, together with the Ile de France region, supports the leaders of the up and coming companies in inclusive social entrepreneurship by offering them the benefit of a tailor-made programme to enable them to boost the growth of their activity: the inclusive Social Businesses Accelerator.
The call for applications, for the 2nd cohort, was launched this summer to select 10 companies located in Île-de-France whose mission is to integrate Ile-de-France residents in a situation of social and/or economic exclusion.
In September, the Accelerator team selected the winning companies based on their development potential and their ability to improve on the following criteria:
- more than 800k€ of revenue (2018);
- revenue growth from 2016 to 2018;
- profitable activity (positive EBITDA) in 2018 ;
- with more than 10 employees.
Ten promising companies have been selected to be trained by our teams, our tutors, our professors for 24 months. The names of the winning companies were officially announced on Monday, October 7th,during the day dedicated to "responsible purchasing", organized by the Ile-de-France Region, in the presence of Alexandra Dublanche, Vice-President of the Ile-de-France Region and Eloïc Peyrache, Dean of Programs at HEC Paris.
- CEDRE, collection, sorting and recycling of the 5 business waste streams of the tertiary sector,(Adapted Company)
- Croix-Rouge insertion is developing a food logistics activity enabling the professional inclusion of Francilians furthest from employment, ACI (Ateliers Chantiers Insertion).
- DEAFI, customer service centre adapted to the deaf or hard of hearing, adapted company.
- Ecodair, collection, refurbishment and resale of IT equipment + IT outsourcing services. Employs mentally handicapped people and people in integration.
- Farinez'vous, artisanal bakery, integration company, 100% homemade products, special organic bread.
- FASTROAD IDF, transport of people and goods for Key Accounts, SMEs, VSEs, Public Administrations, Associations. EA (adapted company).
- Handirect and its employees with disabilities offer administrative services in B2B.
- INSPIRIENCE highlights, through the event, CSR policies and transformation projects for companies and organizations.
- RézoSocial offers professionalized return-to-work paths in B2B IT: outsourcing and software development.
- VAL SERVICES, 3 professions: urban cleaning, maintenance of green spaces, cleaning of premises.