The HEC Paris Summer School is open to young professionals, Masters students, recent graduates, and current University-level students. You do not need to be a student at the time of the program in order to apply.
The application portal for our Summer 2023 programs will be opening in January at the latest. Qualified candidates will be offered admissions on a rolling basis until the programs are filled. Why not pre-register now? You will then be informed when applications are open so you don't miss a thing!
To apply for a seat in up to three of our summer programs, please submit your application online with all supporting documentation.
We encourage you to apply early as programs will remain open on a space-available basis.
- All official academic transcripts obtained
- Résumé (CV)
- Personal statement (if applying for merit-based scholarship)
- Online application including short-essay questions
- Non-refundable application fee of €50 per application. (1)(2)
- For all non-native English speakers: English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge) or evidence (e.g., transcript) of coursework completed in the English language
- In certain cases, the Admissions team can also grant a phone/Skype interview to evaluate English language proficiency.
(1) Payment of the 50€ fee per application occurs by credit card at the time of the online application.
(2) Students from partner schools benefit from an application fee waiver before March 1st.
Qualified applicants will fill programs on a first-come first-served basis.
Please note: Summer Programs are open to students of all domains and who are seeking a high-level academic experience, whether the topic is a new or familiar one.
However, for the Investment Banking and FinTech Summer Programs, participants will benefit most from the course if they have a fundamental background in Economics, Corporate Finance and Accounting.
Furthermore, for the Mergers and Acquisitions Summer Program, it is recommended that participants have a background in Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Economics. Participants can also be considered eligible if they have attended in one of the following HEC Paris Summer School Programs:
‐ Corporate Finance or
‐ Investment Banking and International Finance
Upon receiving an offer of admissions, you will have approximately 2 weeks to confirm your application and make your program payment. In the case of a late application, a shorter time period may apply.