Data for Management Certificate
Data for Management Certificate
The « Data for Management » Certificate has been created by two leading schools, HEC Paris and Ecole Polytechnique, in order to best respond to the increasing impact of Data on managers’ day-to-day lives, from the use of big data to the AI revolution.
The program is open to a limited number of highly motivated students who must demonstrate a keen interest in data management and business analytics.
The certificate aims to increase knowledge in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence in order for students to grow into senior managerial roles, develop their future businesses and become actors of the data revolution.
The certificate is an intensive program: 4 weeks and 4 days per week, for a total of 130 hours.
The Certificate is structured around 8 core modules:
- Online courses on Python and R Programming Languages
- Data for Management Issues (6h)
- Advanced Analytics (8h)
- Startup Day (8h)
- Data Impact on Business (8h)
- Data Camps (52h)
- Legal for Data (4H)
- Business Challenge (45h)
Professors and professionals
- Vincent Fraitot, Scientific Director, Affiliate Professor at HEC Paris, Scientific Director of the MSc Data Science for Business (HEC/Ecole Polytechnique)
- Julie Josse, Professor at Ecole Polytechnique, Scientific Director of the MSc Data Science for Business (HEC/Ecole Polytechnique)
- Julien Lévy, Affiliate Professor at HEC Paris, Director of HEC IDEA Center, Head of the Chair AXA Digital strategy and big data
- Gauthier Labalette, Founder Pythora - Data Intelligence Services
- Ghislain Mazars, Founder and CEO Ubeeko
- Thierry Driver, Academic Marketing Manager at Tableau Software
- Statistics and Machine Learning Professors from Ecole Polytechnique
- Elise Dufour, Partner, Bignon Lebray
Today, Sushil Reddy, SASI Graduate and former Guinness world record holder for the longest journey on an e-bike, and his friend, Luis Fourzan end their tour of the United States, where they have traveled...
Just in time for the school’s 140th birthday, the latest Financial Times classification for European business schools awards HEC Paris once again with the #1 Business School in Europe.
Dedicated to helping each student build a career tailored to them, the HEC Paris Career Center has set up a three-stage course that starts as soon as students arrive on campus.
So you want to be a SASI? You see the world is changing, and you fully grasp the stakes of sustainability and social innovation, but you need the skills and the tools to have an impact? You’re in the...
A new academic year is underway. After a year and a half of pandemic disruption, it was high time for students to bring the campus back to life. Between conferences, classes and activities, the master's...
IBM Maximo, the asset management application platform, welcomed ViiBE "with open arms, the new blood, and new energy”. Together they provide a solution that will allow experts and technicians to...
The Economist has released its top 40 Masters in Management for 2021 and HEC Paris is proud to announce that our MSc in Strategic Management is once again ranked #1!