HEC PARIS Executive MBAS
The HEC Paris Executive MBAs (EMBA) are aimed at senior managers and executives who want to give their career a new lease of life by developing a strategic vision and strong leadership skills.
The programs are run in English, or English and French, in a modular format. This allows you to continue working and directly apply everything you have learned in your company or in an entrepreneurial project.
with a strategic project
run in 11 different locations
France and/or Qatar
in a part-time format
Reinvent your career
The EMBA is much more than a management toolbox. It is a unique experience that will transform your career and how you view the business world.
The learning methods, exchanges and meetings between participants, professors and experts will enable you to discover and apply the very latest management theories and techniques, develop a global vision within your organization, and to play a key role in the strategic decision-making and change management processes of your company:
and implement innovative leadership models
your skills to a rapidly changing economic environment
corporate success by identifying critical growth factors
innovative solutions and implement them effectively in your organization
A choice of part-time formats
Our International Paris EMBA is available in three different formats, in French/English or 100% English, in Paris.
Our International EMBA can be taken on campus in Paris or Doha under modular format and in English.
Master all the key areas of management
The strong focus on Leadership and Strategy that runs throughout the core courses will enable you to acquire the skills that are essential for any manager. You will not only develop your expertise in these two vital areas, but will also master all the other key aspects of management.
- Business Environment
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Business Performance Management
- Operations Management
- Information Systems
INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY OPTION
Experience the world of business from a different angle
PARIS <--------> DOHA
You can take advantage of our International Mobility option and follow your modules either in Paris or Doha, but also in China and ad hoc locations with strategic international partners. Consult your Program Advisor or Program Manager for current options.
Specialize and exchange with experts
The Majors enable you to specialize in a field of management or industry of your choice and network with key players and decision-makers in the sector.
Each Major can be taken as a stand-alone Executive Certificate.
Major : ENTREPRENEURSHIP - PROJECT ACCELERATOR
Paris, France & San Francisco (USA)
- Assess the robustness of projects and the potential of new business ventures
- Identify and seize opportunities to raise funds
- Design winning business plans and move projects forward to the next stage
major : Luxury
Shanghai, Chine & Paris, France
- Develop the necessary skills and know-how to manage luxury brands and companies
- Delve deeply into the culture of luxury in order to grasp the essence of its management
- Take the right and relevant strategic decisions concerning the marketing of luxury brands worldwide
- You want to know more about luxury ? Please refer to our EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATE IN LUXURY
Majeure : Energy
Doha, Qatar & Berlin, Allemagne
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the energy business environment and market drivers
- Heighten awareness of energy technologies and their potential impact on business models
- Develop and implement strategies that address energy-sensitive investment and financing requirements
Major : ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION
Paris, France & Boston, USA
- Develop entrepreneurial energy and a culture of innovation in your company
- Learn how to collaborate effectively with other players and specialists both inside and outside of your organization, and gain their support
- Identify opportunities, develop business plans and create value
Major : DIFFERENTIATION AND INNOVATION THROUGH SERVICES
Singapour & Paris, France
- Develop strategies to build customer loyalty in service settings
- Apply best practices in a service context to the interrelated disciplines of strategy, operations, marketing and human resource management
- Discover some of the creative and innovative approaches used by leading companies to add value to the services they provide
Major : LEADING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Paris, France & Silicon Valley, USA
- Gain global insights into the diverse aspects of digital transformation of traditional businesses
- Learn from business leaders who have successfully engaged their companies in digital transformation
- Understand that digital transformation requires a collaborative mindset and a test and learn attitude
A stepping stone for your next career move
The Capstone is a challenging individual or team project that enables you to apply everything you have learned during the program and reposition your career. Some of our participants choose to address an issue of strategic importance for their companies while others opt to develop the business plan of their future start-ups.
The Capstone project can therefore open up new career opportunities - a stepping stone to promotion or the successful launch of a new business venture.
Graduation and new opportunities
The beginning of a new chapter
The learning approach
The aim of our innovative, hands-on action-based learning approach is to strike the right balance between theory and practice. We combine:
Case studies, workshops and interactive role-plays
to simulate real-life business situations and develop strong analytical and decision-making skills.
Testimonials from senior executives and industry experts
to not only provide valuable insights but to enable you to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
Up to 12% of the program is now delivered via distance learning solutions and online resources. This allows you to explore or complete certain aspects of the program in greater depth.
Learn with a world-class faculty
HEC Paris professors are all experts in their respective fields. The rich diversity of our faculty, in terms of background and nationality, brings a unique multicultural perspective and a truly global dimension to the program.
Find out more from the brochure
The program is aimed at:
Experienced managers who want to accelerate, reinvent or transform their career.
International Executive MBA
International Paris EMBA
Find out more about possible funding options for the program you have chosen.
CPF eligible program
Registration number RNCP 21 568 - Code CPF 239809
Degree title: Master in Business Administration for Directors
* Fees in $ are only for EMBA Qatar.
We are delighted to offer 4 scholarship* schemes to our EMBA participants. Eligible groups include:
- Those working for non-profits, NGOs or the public sector
- Those working in an SME (less than 249 employees)
- Women in leadership positions
These scholarships reduce tuition fees by between 5 and 20 % and will be awarded to participants who can demonstrate that they will make an outstanding contribution to the program.
If you are interested in being considered for a scholarship, please contact Thaline Buzanello for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Scholarships are subject to conditions and deadlines
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting email@example.com. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights
For further information, please contact :
Average years of experience
Graduation and new opportunities
The beginning of a new chapter
Are you interested ?
Tell us a little more about yourself
Do you feel that the HEC Paris EMBA could be made for you? In order to get feedback from our admissions teams regarding your suitability for the program, please do not hesitate to fill in our short online form below.