HEC Rocks is the climbing club of HEC Paris. This society meets twice a week on campus where members are welcomed to push their limits and conquer the climbing wall. Competing in competitions annually, as well as organising exciting outings, HEC Rock allows you discover your sense of adventure.
- Climbing club at HEC Paris allows students to try and push their limits, students can join HEC Rocks at the wall on campus every week and reach new heights. The society also take part in various climbing competitions and organises trips annually.
- The society competes in competitions such as the X Cup and the Stage Falaises. The latter is organised by the society every year and takes place during the Easter holidays, bringing together a group of HEC Climbers to practice outdoors in the beautiful sites of French for one week.
- Outings on weekends are organised in many scenic locations such as Fontainebleau and Viaduc des Fauvettes.
Why join this society?
- Climbing is an exhilarating sport that allows you to face your fears while having fun, being active and meeting new people. HEC Rocks is a society that doesn’t just train a few hours a week, but also organises outings in beautiful settings. The stage falaises is the newest mission taken on by the society, it has been both extremely popular and successful.
- The current president is Manon Guillou.
- There are approximately 3 members on the committee, however there can be an unlimited number of climbers.