Fees and financing
Youth Leadership Initiative
The full residential program amounts to 2500€.
This includes the following:
- full academic program
- full meals
- residential board during the program
- evening social activities
- program certificate
This does not include the following:
- 30€ application fee
- transportation to and from campus at program start/ close
- medical, civil and repatriation insurance (required for program attendance)
- anything not listed as included
All students in the 2019 program are housed in HEC Paris dormitories in individual studio rooms. These include a main room equipped with a bed with storage drawers, a bedside table, desk and chair, refrigerator, closet and mirror. The private bathroom includes a sink, a shower, a mirror, cabinet and toilet.
The HEC Residence provides bed sheets, a cover, pillow and towel for the duration of a student’s stay. Soap, shampoo and toothpaste are the responsibility of each student. Note that rooms do not include irons or hair dryers. Please plan accordingly.
Participants can benefit from one of the following opportunities:
- A limited number of merit-based scholarships in the amount of 200€ are available. To be considered for a merit-based scholarship, you will be asked to submit an essay during the application process.
- Children of alumni are exempt from the application fee and also benefit from a 10% discount on the academic program. To benefit from the alumni discount, applicants are asked to declare the affiliation to HEC Paris within their application.