HEC Private Equity Club
HEC Private Equity Club is composed of over 30 students selected for their diverse skillsets, backgrounds and ambitions. Dedicated to strengthening relationships between HEC students and sector professionals in the world of finance, this association open opportunities for students at HEC.
- The HEC Private Equity society is dedicated to strengthening ties between PE professionals and HEC students. This year it is establishing stronger relationships with finance societies worldwide.
- In continuation with last year’s projects, the society will be receiving representatives from PE or VC funds to analyse case studies and discuss their work.
- There will be a re-issuing of the PE Summit with ESSEC Transaction and HEC-ESCP Finance Club: an event, which was a great success last year.
- A trip to London to meet various professionals.
- Participation in the IPEM- one of the major events of PE, VC and other funds held in Cannes.
Why join this society?
- Get ahead of everyone else, be part of an association that guarantees participation in the key events this year. Be closer to a large network of professionals and the HEC faculty. It is also an extremely positive sign to be part of such a club on your CV.
- The current president is Valentin Michel.
- There is a range of students in the society, with approximately 35 members.
The society’s history:
The association was created 2 years ago by Thibault Cassé, and has been a great success so far. HEC students has initiated it in November 2014, and thanks to biweekly events, HEPC has managed to build a global network of PE firms and is currently establishing relationships with finance societies worldwide.