As a world business school, HEC Paris educates tomorrow’s global business leaders, who will evolve in a more and more global environment, and will have to prove their strong intercultural skills, flexibility and ability to think beyond a single function or discipline.
As a world business school, HEC Paris educates tomorrow’s global business leaders, who will evolve in an increasingly global environment, and will have to prove their strong intercultural skills, flexibility and ability to think beyond a single function or discipline.
This belief has lead HEC Paris to develop not only an international education and faculty with the best students and professors from all over the world but also numerous double degree programs with the most prominent universities. These partnerships represent the ultimate level of cooperation among academic institutions. Our exclusive partner universities range from key European players to major partners on all continents.
The programs created with other international business schools can provide HEC students with strong global management skills and foster their open-mindedness. HEC students involved in these programs gain an advanced capacity to handle complex issues and to implement solutions on a global scale.
These Double Degree partnerships can also be fantastic opportunities to enrich students’ curriculum with sharp knowledge in major disciplines such as law or public affairs, in order to acquire a multifaceted profile very popular among recruiters.
Additionally, following a double degree program between HEC Paris and a foreign school or university enhances networking opportunities, by giving access to two powerful and global alumni networks; a great added value on their résumé for students striving to pursue an international career.
Furthermore, students have the opportunity to go on a study trip during their specialization year (M2). The study trip is a highly prominent point in the HEC Paris university curriculum. A journey of both professional and personal discovery, it has a crucial role for the future careers of the graduates.
- Brazil: Fundação Getulio Vargas, São Paulo (Professional Master in International Management)
- China: Tsinghua University, Beijing (SEM Master)
- Germany: Technische Universität München, München (Master in Management and Technology)
- India: The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (Post Graduate Program in Management)
- Italy: Università Bocconi, Milan (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Japan: Keio Business School (MBA taught in Japanese) and Keio University, Tokyo (Master in Economics)
- Russia: GSOM, St Petersburg (Master in Management)
- Spain: ESADE, Barcelona (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Switzerland: Universität St. Gallen (access to 4 MSc programs)
- Singapore: National University of Singapore NUS Business School (Master of Science in Management)
- USA: MIT - Sloan School of Management, Cambridge (Master of Business Analytics and Master of Finance)
- USA: Yale : M2M HEC - Yale
- USA: UC-Berkeley - Haas Business School (Master in Financial Engineering)
(All programs are taught in English unless specified)
- Germany: The MPA double degree in Public Policy HEC Paris / Freie Universität Berlin (taught in German)
- Russia: The MPA double degree in International Relations HEC Paris / MGIMO (taught in English)
- USA: The MPA double degree in Public Policy HEC Paris / Georgetown University
- USA: Master of Arts in Global Studies HEC Paris - Berkeley Graduate School
- USA: Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy HEC Paris / Tufts University - The Fletcher School
These three options award our graduates with the HEC Master in Management & Public Affairs degree.
The CEMS Master in International Management degree is delivered jointly with the HEC Master in Management - Grande Ecole Degree. This degree is acknowledged as being a strong asset for an international career in Management.
During their M2 year, students spend one semester at HEC and one semester at one of the partner schools. They get to tackle various managerial problems which affect business on a global scale and are encouraged to adopt an analytical and critical attitude in lectures, seminars and project work.
Co-founded in 1988 by HEC and three other leading European Universities, CEMS is a global alliance which has grown to include 30 world-class academic institutions, 70 world-renowned multinational corporate partners and 7 NGOs. CEMS promotes a uniquely high standard of education in management and unites the best schools in their pursuit of training the leaders of tomorrow.
Students obtain a joint degree from HEC and their partner university of choice, as well as a CEMS certificate, which is highly coveted by employers worldwide. The CEMS community is rich in cultural diversity, with 15,000 graduates heralding from 108 different countries. They hold management positions of high responsibility in a broad range of industry sectors, across Europe and beyond.
CEMS Joint Degree is available within the following specializations:
- Cornell SC Johnson School of Business, United States
- Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo-FGV
- Ivey Business School, London, Canada
- Universidad Adolfo Ibanez, Santiago, Chile
- Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
- ESADE, Barcelona, Spain
- Koç University, Turkey
- Louvain School of Management , Belgium
- Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway
- Nova School of Business and Economics, Lisbon, Portugal
- Prague University of Economics, Czech Republic
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics , Poland
- St Petersburg State University, Graduate School of Management, Russia
- Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin, Irelande
- Università Commerciale Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- University of Cologne, Germany
- University of St.Gallen, Switzerland
- WU (Vienna University of Economics & Business), Austria
- HKUST Business School, Hong Kong, China
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta, India
- Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
- Korea University Business School, Seoul, South Korea
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- The American University in Cairo School of Business, Egypt
- The University of Sydney Business School, Australia
- Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management, Beijing, China
HEC Paris offers numerous exchange possibilities within its network of partners in the second year of the curriculum (M2). Students who choose this option will spend one semester abroad in Fall and one semester on HEC campus (within the HEC "International Business" specialization).
- Babson College, USA
- Boston University, School of Law, USA
- Cornell University, Samuel Curtis Johnson School of Management, USA
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, USA
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School, USA
- The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, USA
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business, USA
- Fudan University - School of Management, China
- Tsinghua University - School of Economics and Management, China
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-A), Ahmedabad, India
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-B), Bangalore, India
- National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- The University of Melbourne - Faculty of Business and Economy, Australia