• HECèdres is the Lebanese student association present on HEC Paris' campus. Its aim is to promote Lebanese culture and values in academic environments through the organization of conferences revolving around cultural and economical topics. From finance and public sector studies to networking cocktails, HECèdres does its best to create a professional and constructive interface between students and the professional world of business.
• Every year, HECèdres is proud to organize a trip to Lebanon for a group of around 80 students of 25+ different nationalities.
• In addition it organizes economic conferences and networking cocktails with prominent business leaders from the region.
• The society is also involved in all of the international events that happen on HEC campus.
Why join this society?
• HECèdres provides students with the knowledge and opportunity to explore the business environment in the MENA region through organized conferences and networking events. . Moreover, it transmits to the international students the true Lebanese cultures and values that are misportrayed in the mass media.
• The current president is Marcelle Haddad.
• There are approximately 35 members.
• The association has strong links with the HEC Alumni Lebanon Chapter and the Lebanese Embassy in France.
The society’s history:
Founded in 1998, HECèdres is the Lebanese student association present on HEC Paris' campus.