Uni’Run is the association, which organises the ‘solidarity race’ every year on campus. This year, the race will be in support of the fight against cancer and awareness of rare diseases. Although, the race takes place on the HEC campus, it is an event open to all types of runners. All of the money raised is donated to charities and associations.
- To organise a race that everyone can take part in and make a difference. It is an enriching experience and a challenge, but ultimately worth it. Uni’Run wants to raise as much support for the chosen charities every year and really get everyone involved.
- The race is the pinnacle moment of the year for Uni’ Run, everyone gathers to show their support and concern for those in need on April 13th.
Why join this society?
- This association is perfect for any student with high social awareness, who wants to engage in an empowering project within a small team of motivated people. If you want to make an impact, Uni’Run gives a perfect opportunity to make a real contribution to a great cause.
- The current president of this association is Théophile Merienne.
- There are currently 7 members in the organising team, however the race attracts over 400 participants every year.
The society’s history:
The first race that the association organised took place in 2017 and was a huge success. Therefore, the association is one of the newest at HEC, but it is not lacking in ambition. Last year, there were around 400 participants at the event and the society hopes to engage more and more participants this year.