HEC & Americas
With almost 220 American students on campus, North, Central and Latin Americans represent 14% of the international student body at HEC Paris, with an approximately equal split between North and South America. The United States, with more than 80 students, ranks the highest out of the Americas in its representation at HEC Paris, whilst Canada and Brazil follow with roughly 35 students each and Mexico comes fourth with about 15.
HEC Paris has 46 academic partners:
- 33 in North America (5 in Canada and 28 in the USA)
- 13 in Latin & Central America: 4 in Brazil, 3 in Mexico, 2 in Chile, and 1 in Argentina, Costa Rica, Peru and Venezuela respectively
HEC Paris has signed joint and/or double degree agreements with 11 academic partners.
Each year, this network of international academic partners supports the mobility of about 160 HEC Paris students (more than 110 in North America and around 50 in Latin America). In addition, about 100 students from North American and almost 40 from South American academic partners come to HEC Paris on exchange programs.
Academic partners highlights:
- HEC Paris & New York University (NYU) Stern: together with London School of Economics (LSE), the three institutions have co-founded and still run the TRIUM Global Executive MBA Program. In addition, NYU Stern is a PIM partner and benefits from a double degree agreement with the HEC MBA program.
- HEC Paris & Yale University School of Management (SoM): since fall 2017 Yale, a prominent member of the GNAM network, offers in collaboration with four other GNAM partners (HEC Paris, Hong Kong UST Business School, FGV-EAESP São Paulo and UBC Sauder, Canada) the M2M portfolio of double degrees giving recent university graduates the opportunity to complete two master’s degrees in two of the world’s top business schools in two different countries over the course of two years.
- HEC Paris and University of California Berkeley-Haas School of Business: HEC Paris maintains strong links with another partner of the GNAM network, University of California Berkeley-Haas School of Business. This partnership includes cooperation and exchanges between these two institutions, learning expeditions in Silicon Valley and finally a Double Degree with a MA in Global Studies from the University of Berkeley and a Master in Management (MiM) from HEC Paris.
- HEC Paris & FGV-EAESP (Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo): these two institutions have double degree agreements with several HEC programs (MiM – Master in Management, MBA and MSc in Sustainable Development). FGV-EAESP is also a PIM and a GNAM partner. Since fall 2017, in collaboration with four other GNAM partners including HEC Paris, FGV-EAESP proposes the M2M portfolio of double degrees giving recent university graduates the opportunity to complete two master’s degrees in two of the world’s top business schools in two different countries over the course of two years.
Executive Education Programs
HEC Paris has a proven track record of expertise in international executive education, such as:
- creating and delivering customized training solutions for a range of international companies with headquarters in North or Latin America.
- delocalizing custom and open-degree programs in one location on the American continent, including 4 EMBA majors and stand-alone Executive Certificates:
- Aerospace & Aviation (Montreal)
- Leading Digital Transformation (Silicon Valley)
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation (Boston)
- Entrepreneurship – Project Accelerator (Boston & San Francisco)
HEC Representative Offices
After significant activity in the United States since 2014, HEC Paris opened up a new representative office in New York City in June 2018 with the objective of supporting Alumni services and promoting HEC’s brand throughout the United States.
HEC Alumni Chapters
There are 8 HEC Alumni chapters throughout North America with approximately 3,600 HEC Alumni (3,000 in the USA and 600 in Canada), making it the second largest HEC community outside of France after the UK.