Become a content curator for the Gen Z Observatory
Do you keep an eye on change and societal dynamics? Are you interested in becoming a spokesperson for your generation? If so, apply to become a content curator during the 2023/2024 academic year at the Gen Z Observatory, a Cartier - ESCP - HEC Paris Research Chair Initiative! Deadline Monday 2 October - 23:59 (CET)
A component of the Cartier - ESCP - HEC Paris “Turning Points” Research Chair, The GenZ Observatory, is a modern think tank setup to explore emerging generational and cultural changes. We are looking for a team of ESCP and HEC Paris students to join our team for the academic year 2023/2024 and become content curators. By joining us, you will step into the role of a societal observer and opinion seeker, develop research skills, and contribute to a better understanding of current generational and cultural changes. You will get an opportunity to meet and exchange with Cartier members from around the world.
The objective of the observatory is to better understand and anticipate changes, trends, and capture the breadth of diverse points of view on a range of societal issues from across the world.
We are looking for reflective and creative students who are keen to take part in new initiatives and share thoughts about the world in which they live. Our content curators are students who can reach out to a broad, diverse community of students in their respective universities and beyond. Individuals who are eager to capture opinions and trends, from Delhi to New York, Melbourne to Munich, or Shanghai to Lima.
Apply to join if you are:
1) Open-minded: the objective is not to share your own opinion, but to capture the wealth of perspectives represented around you;
2) Connected: we are looking for students linked to a large and diverse network of students from around the world;
3) Pro-active: you will identify and explore trends you see on social media and content platforms;
4) Analytical: you will articulate why the content you select constitute an interesting trend and reflect in depth about the drivers of change.
Your mission as a content curator in the pilot team will be to:
1) Challenge yourself throughout the academic year with questions about the world you live in;
2) Collect and curate information using diverse tools, such as interviewing your peers, collecting photos, videos and stories;
3) Use your creativity to synthesise your findings in diverse visual ways; learn how to structure findings from qualitative research
4) Share your findings directly with Cartier members.
Follow in the footsteps of the three former cohorts and take over this passionating challenge!
Ready to join us? Please follow the link to complete the interview process by Monday 2 October - 23:59 (CET). During the video recorded interview you will be asked the following questions:
• Could you please introduce yourself?
• Why would like to join the Gen Z Observatory? Please highlight what you would bring to it
• Imagine we ask you to curate insights on the topic “Beauty for Gen Z”, how will you proceed? If you have some curated experience/ideas, please feel free to share
• Share one topic you would recommend to curate for the Gen Z Observatory and why.