HEC & Europe
Europeans represent 31% of the international student body with German, Spanish, Italian and Belgian representing the highest number of non-French Europeans on campus.
44 academic partners from the following EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom; and from these non-EU countries: Norway, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey.
HEC Paris has signed joint and/or double degree agreements with 24 European academic partners.
Annually, this network of international academic partners supports the exchange of about 130 HEC Paris students from all its programs combined. About the same number of students from academic partners come to HEC Paris on exchange programs.
Academic partner highlights
- HEC Paris runs the CEMS Master in Management, a joint degree organized with 19 academic members from the CEMS network out of the 24 HEC joint and/or double degree partners.
- Bi-lateral double degree agreements with 6 partners: TUM (Technische Univ. München), FU (Freie Univ. Berlin), Bocconi University Milan, GSOM (Graduate SoM, St Petersburg), St Gallen University (Switzerland) and LSE (London School of Economic & Political Science)
- Historical links with 4 academic partners in Central Europe and Russia: the Baltic Management Institute (BMI) in Lithuania, Warsaw University of Technology Business School, GSOM (Graduate SoM, St Petersburg) and MGIMO (Moscow Inst. of Inter. Relations).
- HEC Paris & LSE (London School of Economic & Political Science): in addition to being a CEMS academic partner and enjoying a bi-lateral double degree agreement, LSE, together with HEC Paris and NYU (New York University) is co-founding member of the TRIUM Global Executive MBA Program.
- HEC Paris & TUM (Technische Univ. München): joined forces in 2017 for a new Master in Management & Innovation Program whereas all students study for one year at the HEC Paris campus and the second year in München. The program is aimed at young professionals with a first experience in the business world who would like to bridge the gap between technology and management.
- HEC Paris & Bocconi University Milan: a historical partner, joined HEC Paris for the creation of the CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education back in 1988. Bocconi is also a member of the PIM consortium, enjoys a bi-lateral agreement with HEC Paris and, with roughly 40 students every year, is one of the most active academic exchange partners.
Executive Education Programs
HEC Paris has a proven track record in international executive education, including the following assets:
- creating and delivering customized training solutions for a range of international company clients with headquarters in a non-French European country. Our European customer references include Bertelsmann, Porsche, Puma Energy, Santander, Unicredit, and Volkswagen.
- delocalizing custom and open-degree programs to other European locations (Berlin, London, Madrid, Milan)
HEC Representative Offices
Out of the six HEC Paris representative offices worldwide, two of them are situated in Europe:
- One in London was inaugurated in 2014 to develop corporate relations and Alumni services locally. The office is in one of the most prized locations in the British capital.
- Followed by one in Berlin, which opened its doors in 2016. This marked a high point in the school's international ambitions and further strengthened HEC Paris’ relationships with its Alumni, corporate collaborators and academic partners, in harmony with France’s first economic ally.
HEC Alumni Chapters
26 HEC Chapters, representing about 10,000 Alumni in Europe, are located in Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxemburg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Spain (Barcelona & Madrid), Sweden, Switzerland (Lausanne & Zurich), the Netherlands, Turkey, Ukraina, United Kingdom.