Master in Management
Globalization, off-shoring, near-shoring, resettlement, international development… Companies use many levers when growing on the international battlefield.
The aims of the course are:
- Understand the stakes of international Marketing
- Grasp International Marketing specificities: the opportunities and potential pitfalls deriving from its deployment
- Be able to analyze the Marketing Strategy of a company on its international market and understand the specific issues related to doing business in several countries and regions.
- Context and internal/ external of international businesses
- Market research and business intelligence
- Product & Services launch / business case
- Stakes of the pricing policy and offer portfolio
- International distribution / business case
- Communication / business case
- International business planning
- Global or international sales force management
- Structures and organization.