Geopolitics, globalization and Business Strategy
WHY THIS SUMMER PROGRAM?
- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Real life cases based on current geopolitical and geostrategic issues
- Accessible to students of all backgrounds who wish to integrate global political and macroeconomic issues into their thinking
- Guest speakers representative of major world regions
- Unparalleled opportunity to collaborate with diverse peers as part of student work group
- Real life experience: final presentation to jury of renowned professionals.
A PROGRAM ROOTED IN CURRENT ECONOMIC REALITIES
An important issue lies in drawing operational implications from geopolitical analysis for businesses and decision-makers. Business executives can become easily obsessed with their inboxes, and be tempted to micromanage, isolate issues and be excessively backward-looking in their analyses as a result. In the Business and Geopolitics Summer School Program, participants will explore how geopolitics can help decision-makers broaden horizons and enrich their strategies by integrating in their thinking global political and macroeconomic issues.
Upon successful completion of the summer program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic landscape in which decisions are made;
- Assess business risks and opportunities entailed by geopolitical dynamics;
- Monitor changes in the international landscape, including the likelihood of low-probability and high-impact events (black swans);
- Integrate geopolitical analysis in the firm’s broader international and risk-mitigation strategies;
- Develop a long-term, consistent strategy and vision, beyond mere day-to-day tactics.
|Intake 1||Intake 2||Intake 3|
|Monday, June 10 - Friday, June 21, 2019||Monday, June 24 - Friday, July 5, 2019||Monday, July 8 - Friday, July 19, 2019|
|Entrepreneurship - The Start-up Studio||Inclusive and Social Business Strategies||Investment Banking and International Finance|
|Geopolitics, Globalization and Business Strategy||Investment banking and International Finance||Luxury Management|
|Corporate Finance||Marketing for the Digital Era||Mergers and Aquisitions|
|Luxury Management||Financial Markets and Asset Management||Statistics and Business Analytics|
|Accelerated Luxury Management *||The Future of Energy|
*Full week on campus – preceded by intensive online study.