MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. The initial selection is based on the evaluation of all the application elements. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
The HEC MSc in Sustainability and Social Innovation is open to high-level applicants of all nationalities who hold a Bachelor degree in any field.
Previous work experience is not required but can be an asset.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Apply online at: hec.edu/applytomasters/
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||October 19, 2021 at 12pm (noon)||November 10, 2021||November 25, 2021|
|ROUND 2||January 5, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||January 27, 2022||February 17, 2022|
|ROUND 3||March 2, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||March 24, 2022||April 14, 2022|
|ROUND 4||April 20, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||May 12, 2022||June 2, 2022|
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.Learn more