The Sales sector has always been an important source of job creation, but due to the technical and cultural impact of digitization these positions are increasingly new ones. With this context in mind, the program focuses not only on the opportunities and on the challenges specific to commercial strategy and implementation, but also examines their consequences in terms of the human resources management of sales teams and customer relations. This certificate therefore focuses on the sales and business development professions.
The program is aimed at:
- Managers with a business development responsibilities wishing to better understand and adapt their role.
- Managers of business units, which have adopted a customer centric strategy, in search of methodological and operational insights.
- Individuals entering the sales profession wishing to become fully operational rapidly.
* Net price, HEC Paris is not subject to VAT. Prices, dates, faculty, and program content are subject to change.
Acquire an in-depth understanding of the key concepts and current dimensions of the sales profession
- Discover the agile methods that reinforce the efficiency of constantly evolving sales activities.
- Focus on digitalization, negotiation, pricing, key account management and their valuation, in a disrupted strategic context.
Sales strategy and customer synergies
- This includes other functions such as marketing because digital technology has exploded the traditional dividing line and will continues to do so.
- This combined conception of our objectives will enable you to make the necessary adaptations for your career and rethink preconceived ideas effectively in a safe environment.
Managing sales teams and soft skills
- Soft skills now play a greater role in sales skills.
- Human resources management, emotional intelligence and integration skills are now key areas of sales dynamics.
This program has been specifically designed for participants who wish to share and develop their skills and experiences. The diversity of backgrounds and personalities of the participants enables us to offer a highly diverse and balanced program: practical application and methodological input, professors and experts, active listening and interactive exchanges, as well as group and individual work. All delivered with the high standards that benevolence that characterize HEC Paris.
Download the brochure
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting email@example.com. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights
Are you interested?
Tell us a little more about yourself
Do you feel that this program could be made for you? In order to get feedback from our admissions teams regarding your suitability for the program, please do not hesitate to fill in our short online form below.
This program is accessible for people with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any specific requirements or to obtain the Public Accessibility Register.