HEC Business Game
Part of The Alliance of European Business Games, the HEC Business Game brings together over 150 students from across the world to take part in an annual real-life case competition set by partner firms.
- The HEC Business Game is sponsored by companies who give participants two days to solve four real-life cases. Students often bring fresh new ideas to the table and get to network with experienced professionals.
- The HEC Business Game values:
- Skill Development
- Over two days in April, different groups of students form to take part in two challenges per day, before pitching their ideas. The competition creates the ideal opportunity for networking with employees from influential firms such as Bain & Co.
- The Heads of each department meet regularly to discuss the organization of the Business Game and then return to their individual teams to get to work.
- Team building events, such as dinners and drinks in Paris, help the society members get to know one another and learn to work together, creating a friendly and fun atmosphere.
- Join a diverse and international team to organize one of the biggest events of the year on campus.
- Members of the HEC Business Game team have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in leadership and organization, especially as one of the department leaders.
- Networking opportunities are numerous.
- Between 20 and 25 members every year.
- Members work year round to organize the most interesting event possible.
- Bain & Co
The first HEC Business Game was held in 2014. The event has grown considerably over the years, attracting more students each time and gaining international renown.