Understanding the Russo-Ukraine War: Geopolitics, History, and Law
This conference aims at overcoming the narratives that are tainting the public debate on Russia's invasion of Ukraine by gathering specialists in geopolitics, international and human rights laws and direct witnesses to discuss with our students about what's happening at Europe's gates.
April 20, 2022 at 6pm. The event will take place on Zoom.
- Jeremy Ghez, Associate Professor in Economics and Decision Sciences at HEC Paris, Co-Director of HEC Paris Center for Geopolitics
- Alessandra Spadaro, Assistant Professor of Public International Law at Utrecht University
- Matteo Winkler, Associate Matteo Winkler, Professor of International Law and CEMS Academic Director
- Giuseppe Graziano (LGBT Activist)
- Viktoriia Lapa (Lecturer at Bocconi University)
Interviewed by: Dana Abdul Samad and Vitalii Poiarkov (Association HEC Ukraine).