June 22 - July 3, 2020.
WHY THIS SUMMER PROGRAM?
- An intensive program geared toward students of diverse backgrounds, including those who are novices to the field
- Innovative learning approaches
- Expert knowledge both on the fundamentals and on latest trends of marketing
- Real-life micro cases
- Diverse media including videos, apps, and state-of-the-art Internet tools (e.g., Google analytics)
A PROGRAM ROOTED IN CURRENT ECONOMIC REALITIES
Digital transformation is impacting companies today in myriad ways and at a brisk pace. In this new era, Digital offers the opportunity to disrupt any existing business model. How? By changing channel access to customers, providing new ways to create value, facilitating strengthened customer relationships, increasing customer power…
In this context, marketing departments take center stage in the process of “managing” digital with the goal of maximizing brand promotion as well as company performance. The search is on for new, cutting-edge talent that will be able to design and implement effective, new strategies in the Digital Era.
This Summer School Program is designed for students who aspire to integrate and maximize the power of Digital in their future roles. The intensive program familiarizes participants with the key concepts of Marketing and Digital. Participants will learn how Digital can be used to develop business and maximize performance capabilities. Participants will have the opportunity to practice what they learn by creating a Digital Marketing plan for an existing brand in Luxury or in High-tech domain.
The intensive program is geared toward students of diverse backgrounds, including those who are novices to the field as well as those with some knowledge of Digital Marketing. Classroom pedagogy involves innovative learning approaches, which enable students to build both strategic and operational skills. Students will not only gain expert knowledge both on the fundamentals and on latest trends, but they will also practice Digital Marketing by tackling real-life micro cases. Students will benefit from the use of diverse media including videos, Apps, and state-of the-art Internet tools (e.g., Google analytics). At the close of the program, students will present their team proposal to a jury composed of recognized Digital Marketing experts who will offer valuable, targeted feedback.
Upon successful completion of the summer program, participants will be able to do the following:
- Understand the key role of Digital and its potential for brands and companies
- Build a relevant diagnosis of a real-life situation, using state of the art digital tools
- Design a comprehensive Digital Marketing Plan and pitch the plan to an expert Jury
- Work efficiently as part of an international team tasked with the design of a Digital Marketing Strategy
Student evaluation will be based on the following:
- Case studies
- Class participation
- Final presentation of team proposals to a jury composed of recognized Digital Marketing experts who will offer valuable, targeted feedback.
- Successful completion of the program leads to the award of 7 ECTS credits*.
(*) All students are encouraged to consult their home institution to validate credit transfer.