Students and Faculty
MSc Strategic Management
Learn from HEC’s world-class faculty and interact with inspiring students from the best Universities around the world
70% International students
23 Average age
700 Median GMAT
Today’s business environment experiences constant and rapid change. Globalization, financial crises, the development of digital business models and emerging markets are causing drastic uncertainty among well established organizations. Firms need to be efficient in their response, embracing technological change and undertaking strategic action such as mergers, acquisitions and alliances.
These challenges signify a growing demand for strategic skills:
- Multinational firms must refine their strategies, and continuously change their day-to-day practices.
- Strategic Consultancy firms must constantly demonstrate the added value they provide to their clients.
- Investment banks and corporate venture capital must shape new alliances, mergers and acquisitions.
As a result, the market today requires the highest standard of technical training; the HEC MSc Strategic Management meets this demand. Taught entirely in English, the program lasts 10 months and is actively supported by top international consulting firms, leading companies and investment banks which energetically take part in its curriculum through business cases and numerous real-life company projects.
Participants from all around the world will benefit from the program’s international exposure, the involvement of corporate partners and the reputation of HEC Paris as a leading business school in Europe.
We look forward to welcoming you on campus.
Around 50% of courses are taught by academic professors and researchers from HEC Paris and other universities and around 50% taught by professionals holding key positions in the private or public sector:
- Mitali Banerjee, Assistant Professor
- Charlotte Degot, BCG Gamma
- Valerio Dilda, McKinsey
- Rodolphe Durand, Professor
- Pierre Dussauge, Professor
- Vincent Fraitot, Associate Professor (education track)
- Jean Michel Gauthier, Professor
- Oliver Gottschalg, Associate Professor
- Christopher Harriss, Executive Director
- Eric Hazan, McKinsey
- Florian Hoos, Affiliate Professor
- Vasiliki Kostami, Associate Professor
- Pepa Kraft, Associate Professor
- Laurence Lehmann Ortega, Professor
- Johannes Munding, Novartis
- Helene Musikas, Associate Professor (education track)
- Layal Nahban, Société Générale
- Joseph Nehme, Associate Professor (education track)
- Tomasz Obloj, Associate Professor
- Gonçalo Pacheco de Almeida, Professor
- Bertrand Pointeau, Associate Professor (education track)
- Bertrand Quelin, Professor
- Igor Shishlov, Perspective Climate Group
- Olivier Sibony, Professor (education track)
- Shirish C. Srivastava, Professor
- Marc Vermeulen, Associate Professor (education track)
- Georg Wernicke, Assistant Professor
- Yeaton Matt, Assistant Professor
HEC Paris is one of the world’s top research schools in economics and management. Our faculty push the boundaries of knowledge by producing the highest quality research. They aim to have an impact on pedagogy, management practices, public policies and society at large.Find out more