In 2020, the Society & Organizations Institute (S&O) marks 12 years of research on the notion of an inclusive global economy with the report “Inclusive Business: What it is and Why it Matters”. This third S&O report studies the roles of the private and public sphere, as well as civil society, in addressing the fundamentals of an inclusive economy and business. It is part of a platform framework led by 40 CEOs in a coalition called Business for Inclusive Growth (B4IG).
Lead Campus: Training the current and future African leaders of tomorrow
Collection of Conférence on Youtube (FR)
- Knowledge@HEC : Are Carbon Markets the Solution Against Climate Change?
- Executive Factsheets : What you need to know about CSR and Sustainability
It's time to choose your certificate!
- New S&O Chair: New “Smart City and the Common Good” Chair
- The HEC Earth Week begins tomorrow: Interview of Louis Fidel, President of ESP'R
Special Edition on Purposeful Leadership
HBR Article by Hubert Joly : A Time to Lead with Purpose and Humanity
- Knowledge@HEC : Labor Market Polarization and the New Geography of Jobs (Prof Mengus et Michalsky)
- ARCS workshop : Accelerating Researcher-Practitioner Collaborations in Sustainability
- Lead Campus : Sustainable Leadership Program in Africa
- The Energy and Finance Chair joining S&O
- Award: Rodolphe Durand, Doctor Honoris Causa
- Book: Master change to become a great leader by Jeremy Guez
- Knowledge@HEC : Workers could feel safer with robots thanks to virtual reality
Knowledge@HEC special Education : Making a change Teaching sustainable and inclusive business
- Interview with Bénédicte Faivre-Tavignot : Teaching sustainable and inclusive business
- Interview with Jean-Michel Gauthier: from Total to Energy Transition
- Posing dilemmas: an MBA ethics course incites students to question themselves and their beliefs
- The Perils and promises of AI and Robotics
- Stéphane de Freitas
If you’re working for sustainable and inclusive impact for business, just like us, we would love to hear from you! So please contact us if you would like to talk about any of our initiatives, and we hope to connect with you soon!