Master in Accounting, Finance & Management
The program offers you a perfect balance of theory and practice. Elective courses, Certificates and numerous academic opportunities throughout the program allow you to customize the curriculum to your needs and aspirations.
- Developing a strategic vision of a company's financial performance and its value creation levers
- Designing and implementing a corporate performance management and control system
- Measuring and controling a company's financial performance in relation to its development strategy
- Implementing the standards, rules, legal and tax frameworks relating to accounting and financial auditing
- Implementing a collaborative managerial and organizational culture that boosts performance and innovation
- Using digital tools for modelling and data visualization
- Take the social and environmental dimensions into account in reporting and performance management
- Communicating with the company's external and internal stakeholders
- Quizzes, exercices
- Case studies
- Business games and role-playing games
- Action projects
- Professional immersions
- A master's thesis (research paper )
- Advanced Financial Accounting 1
- Group Financial Reporting
- Advanced Financial Accounting 2
- Financial instruments
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Firms’ Financing decisions
- Socially responsible investment
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Strategy Implementation
- International Law & Taxation
All core courses are taught in English.
- Excel for Finance
- Transactions & Due Diligence Insights
- Strategic Consulting
All job-oriented courses are mandatory and are taught in English.
- Value Creation
- Investors’ Relations
- Project Finance
- Financing &Treasury Management
- Valuation techniques
- VBA & Power BI
- Advanced Transactions for M&A
- Lean Startup
- Advanced IFRS
- Purposeful Leadership
- Environmental Accounting & Performance
- Field-Based Tracks
- Finance For Ventures
Students experience an immersion one day per week as a finance manager of a startup at the HEC Incubator. The student is supporting the entrepreneur with accounting & finance-related work.
Students conduct a project in relation to Accounting, Finance & Sustainability issues. The project has both a practical and academic dimension. It is advised that the student(s)’ master thesis should be related to the project.
- Finance for Tomorrow
Students work in teams one day per week on a financial management or accounting topic originating from the business world. They benefit from the supervision of a faculty member and a company project owner.
- Finance For Ventures
- Or Professional Certification Tracks
- CMA® (IMA’s Certification for Accountants & Finance Professionals in Business
Once a year, students undertake a learning expedition to an area or an institution of interest in their field. These trips provide hands-on experience.
Sponsored by a company, Certificates are a set of interdisciplinary courses corresponding to approximately 100 contact hours as well as business projects and other types of field work related to a given sector. Each student selected (in the 1st semester) for a certificate will be awarded an additional HEC certificate if he/she validates all the requirements of the course.
This program is accredited to grant a Master’s degree under European Standards and, by extension, are registered on RNCP (Répertoire national des certifications professionnelles)
The grade of master, or master's degree, is acquired through various diplomas, officially establishes the level of training at bac + 5. It comes after the bachelor's degree (bac + 3) and precedes the doctorate (bac + 8). It is translated into a number of credits (ECTS): a student with a diploma conferring the grade of master has accumulated 300 ECTS (180 during their bachelor's degree and 120 for the master's degree) during his or her higher education studies, allowing him or her to continue on to a doctorate. Degrees were introduced in France to facilitate European mobility of students and the integration of diplomas between European countries
Our degrees are verified by the Verifdiploma, service in France and abroad.